Cupori 470 Oval Cu-DHP is an oval copper tube manufactured according to customer specifications. Temper: Half-hard or annealed. Delivery form: Straight lengths.
Cupori 471 Oval Cu-OF is an oval copper tube manufactured from oxygen-free copper according to customer specifications. The product is designed for applications requiring excellent thermal or electrical conductivity.
Temper: Half-hard or annealed. Delivery form: Straight lengths.
- Cupori 470 Oval is manufactured from phosphorusdeoxidized copper (Cu-DHP) and Cupori 471 Oval Cu-OF from oxygen-free copper
- delivery forms: straight lengths up to 6 meters, also cut to non-standard lengths
- temper: half-hard (R250) or annealed (R220)
- precise tolerances
- good mechanical properties
- good workability
- corrosion resistant
- seamless copper tube of uniform quality
- each tube eddy current tested during manufacture
- 100 % recyclable
- cable shoes
- district heating
- filter dryers
- heat exchangers
- heat pumps heating and cooling elements
- industrial gases and carbon dioxide
- solar panels
- spouts and shower rails
- taps and supply tubes
- towel rails
- other industrial applications
Inner-grooved tubes in level wound coils are delivered either with or In wooden boxes or according to customer specifications.
Please contact us if your requirements are outside the above range.