Cupori 420 Cu-DHP is a copper tube manufactured according to customer specifications. Temper: Hard or annealed. Delivery form: Coils.
Cupori 421 Cu-OF is a copper tube manufactured from oxygen-free copper according to customer specifications. The product is designed for applications requiring excellent thermal or electrical conductivity. Temper: Hard or annealed. Delivery form: Coils.
- Cupori 420 is manufactured from phosphorusdeoxidized copper (Cu-DHP) and Cupori 421 Cu-OF from oxygen-free copper according to standard EN 12449
- Delivery form: coils
- Temper: hard (R290) or annealed (R220)
- If desired, tubes can be delivered capped or with crimped ends
- good mechanical properties
- good workability
- corrosion resistant
- seamless copper tube of uniform quality
- each tube eddy current tested during manufacture.
- 100 % recyclable
- solar collectors
- taps and supply pipes
- cable lugs
- district heating devices
- heat pumps
- tube connectors
|Outer diameter of tube||4–28 mm|
|Wall thickness||0,5–2,0 mm|
|Length of tube||Common tube lengths 25, 50 ja 100 m. Other tube lengths according to customer specifications.|
Coils are packed in cardboard boxes and the boxes shrink wrapped on pallets, or according to customer specifications.