Solar water heating is used to heat tap water and buildings. Copper tubes are used to gather heat inside solar thermal collectors, as well as in system installations in buildings. Copper tubes are used in pump-circulated solar water heating system collectors for their good heat resistance and excellent heat transfer properties.
- the same material can be used in all HVAC systems in buildings
- suitable for all HVAC heating tube systems in buildings
- retain properties in a temperature range of -200 to +250 °C
- standardised products make purchasing, service and maintenance easier
- good long-term durability: full oxygen-resistance, which stops corrosion and thereby ensures durability of other heating system components
- the structure of copper tubes remains stable; the material does not age
- can be installed in difficult and narrow spaces
- self-supporting tube system - supports can be installed using normal intervals
Cupori 110 Premium
Cupori 110 Premium is a plain copper tube for plumbing installations. Cupori 110 Premium stands out from conventional copper tubes on the market, in particular because of its excellent bending properties. The tube can be soldered or connected with capillary fittings or with press and compression fittings requiring no hot work.
Read more »
Cupori 460, 461 Solar
Cupori 460 Solar Cu-DHP is a copper tube with ultra-clean outer surface for solar collectors. Especially for applications where good welding properties are required (eg. ultrasonic and laser welding). Temper: Hard, half-hard or annealed. Delivery forms: Straight lengths or level wound coils.
Cupori 461 Solar Cu-OF is a copper tube that is manufactured from oxygen-free copper with ultra-clean outer surface for solar collectors. Especially for applications where good welding properties are required (eg. ultrasonic and laser welding). Temper: Hard, half-hard or annealed. Delivery form: Straight lengths or level wound coils (LWC).
Read more »