Drinking water

Copper is a safe installation material for drinking water systems - it has been used for decades to make drinking vessels, pipes and water containers. Because copper is bacteriostatic, it inhibits the growth of bacterial and viral organisms in water systems. Copper is a trace element and does not have impact on taste or odour of drinking water.

  • Safe plumbing material
  • Prevents bacterial growth
  • No impact on water odour or taste
  • Long-term experience
  • Proven long service life